div class='cap-right'/>
posts -->

18 Mar 2017

BABY BOOM, Who Is Expecting A Baby In 2017?????

For lovers of babies, check this out i believe after seeing this you will want to make your own baby as quick as possible.

Mark Zuckerberg & Priscilla Chan
Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan are expecting their second child. Mark took to Facebook (of course) to announce they are having another baby girl: "We are all better
people because of the strong women in our lives - sisters, mothers and friends. We can't wait to welcome our new little one and do our best to raise another strong woman".

Lucky Blue Smith & Stormi Bree
Lucky Blue has just revealed he's going to be a dad. The 18-year-old model and his girlfriend, 26-year-old beauty pageant queen Stormi Bree, are expecting their first child. Taking to Instagram to share the news with fans, Lucky wrote: "I have some wonderful and surprising news - Stormi and I are having a baby! It's crazy to see how my life has been so blessed. I'm so happy and can't wait to experience this amazing journey!"


Amanda Seyfried & Thomas Sadoski
Amanda Seyfried and fiancé Thomas Sadoski are expecting their first child. Thomas, who can usually be found on West End stages, was all smiles gushing about Amanda and the baby in a recent interview: "I spend a lot of my time looking at this bump that’s growing inside of her and just thinking, like, looking and talking to that child and going 'You have no idea how lucky you are to have a mom like this'. I’m more excited to be a father with Amanda as my partner than I’ve ever been about anything in my entire life". We can't handle all this cuteness.



Beyoncé & Jay Z
The Carters are expecting twins. Beyoncé broke the news (and the internet) announcing their pregnancy on social media: "We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. - The Carters." She also shared a beautiful exclusive photoshoot on her website showing off the baby-bump.



Madeleine Shaw & Kieran Monteiro
Health coach and Beauty Festival speaker, Madeleine Shaw, just announced her pregnancy with the cutest little video. Sharing a boomerang gif on her Instagram, the vlogger wrote: "BIG NEWS. I'm pregnant! I've been so excited to tell you this. I'm 15 weeks, feeling well and can't wait to meet little #BabyGlow". And we can't wait to see her baby bump live at the Beauty Festival.



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley took to Instagram to announce that her and fiancé Jason Statham are expecting their first child. The model looked stunning, showing off her baby bump at the beach shot, which she captioned: "Very happy to share that Jason and I are expecting."



Whitney Port & Tim Rosenman
Just look at the gorgeous (glowing) snap Whitney Port chose to share the news that her and husband Tim Rosenman are expecting their first baby. Standing beside a window in just a white tee and underwear with her burgeoning bump, Whitney wrote: "Oh hey! Just standing by the window in my underwear, with a BABY in my belly!!! DM me if you know what I'm supposed to do with this thing for how ever many years I'm supposed to be in charge". So cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS

Follow Us On